Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Etsy Finds-Autumn and Thanksgiving.


The point of Thanksgiving is to remember all the things we are grateful for, and not just for the obvious, but the tiny moments too. I have been trying to focus on being thankful for the little blessings like the sunny day in November where I didn't have to wear my coat and the extra hour of sleep I got this morning. The random giggles from Will and when he smiles and runs toward me when I walk into a room. Focusing on these daily blessings has really helped me change my perspective on life and to live more positively. Abundantly. If you like, come visit my previous posts from gratitude week last year. There are lots of ideas to challenge yourself to think more positively including making your own gratitude journal. Here are a few fun handmade goods that I wanted to share with you in celebrating the holiday. I hope everyone has a fantastic thanksgiving! I am truly thankful for all of you and all your encouraging comments. :)

"I am thankful for you" cards set of 6 by blue bicicletta

"The Giving Tree" fine art print by maggieblanchett

"little fall acorns" 8x10 photograph by honeyandjamphotos

pumpkin pie slice-made of felt by catzillacrafts

"so thankful tags- set of 3" by Align With Design

1 comment:

Rachel Farley said...

So neat! I just looked through your Etsy site and your stuff is awesome. You should be very proud of yourself girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...