Friday, November 20, 2009

Handmade Home



I have absolutely loved my copy of "Handmade Home" by Amanda Blake Soule! (a.k.a Soulemama) I learned a lot about how to find vintage and thrifted materials and how to repurpose them into new treasures. I have always been interested in and sort of found my own way to be creative repurposing materials, but she has so many helpful hints and very simple projects that I was so impressed with...including this sweater hat that I made for Will. It was so simple it only took me literally 2-3 minutes to make from an old sweater that we already had.

2 comments:

luke and pamela said...

love this!!! so adorable!

i've been so wanting handmade home but haven't let myself splurge. :)

cutandpaste said...

will is so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...