Friday, May 2, 2008

a few links...

I thought I would share a few links with you...a couple blogs I have been reading recently, where I have been inspired, and a couple yummy finds. Just click on the names and they should bring you straight to the webpage.


Kelli at africankelli is traveling down to Nicaragua and Mozambique this summer and is doing a Peace T-Shirt Project. She is collecting t-shirts from friends and fellow bloggers to bring to the kids in orphanages and also for adults. She needs t-shirts of all sizes mailed to her before she leaves at the end of May. Check here for more details.


Anna Maria Horner has been a huge source of inspiration to me. She is a designer and her fabric is so colorful, I fell in love immediately! You can check out her new stuff at the Drawing Room. Also, check out Heather Hales Designs. Her store is full of fun hand embroidered goodies. She also has some free patterns that I have downloaded. And a place for discovering new independant artist, crafters, and designers is at Funky Finds. I have found the craziest and most creative pieces of work here...kind of fun to see what people do.


...And a super yummy recipe of Pesto Bruschetta from Little Spatula. She posted this a long time ago, but I came across it the other day and got super excited!! Yum! Yum! Also visit Randi over at I Have To Say...she does a recipe swap on a thursday once a month...I have yet to add a recipe of my own, but there are lots of great finds if you are looking for something new to make.


Lastly...some good friends of ours are hiking the Pacific Crest Trail that goes from the Mexican border to the Canadian border! I am so excited for them, for they have wanted to do this for a long time. If anyone would like to keep them in your prayers that would be great. They just started last weekend and are blogging about there adventures, you can follow it here.


Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Kelli B said...

Steph! how do you know the schmerse's? I read their blog...small world!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...