Thursday, May 8, 2008

Half Way There!

Well, this past weekend was the 20 week mark. Yay!...but I also was sick...boo. Just a bad cold, but at least I had a three day weekend to catch up on sleep and get better. A couple adjustments and I was feeling better in no time. In the past few days I have really started to feel like I am popping out more, and my belly button has never looked like this before. :) Everything is still looking great and it is hard to believe that I am half way there to seeing our beautiful baby!! I can't wait! We have a super busy schedule in the next month...a couple graduations to attend, bridal showers, and my sisters wedding. We are traveling so much, so the next month or so should fly by. For now, here are a couple 20 week pictures. I promise soon I will start taking some with my face in them. :)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1/2 way already? The time has flown by--for me at least! ;)

Aimee said...

you look GREAT!!! Sweet little bump :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...