Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ultrasound!!!



Yay! What an amazing thing it is to see our baby through an ultrasound!...and such a blessing that the baby is normal and healthy. It weighs half a pound right now and has a heart rate of 160. All its organs are there and I am in love with him/her already. :) So there is only one baby in there, and I am still due on September 21st. The nurse who did my ultrasound said that the reason my midwife thought my uterous was a bit taller than usual was because I am a little thinner, making my uterous a little taller rather than wider...she said it is completely normal. Thad and I could not describe how wonderful it was to see our baby on that screen for the first time.

5 comments:

The Farwells said...

What an exciting time for you two! I am looking forward to seeing some pictures of that little one! =) Katie

Kelli B said...

we're really excited for you guys steph! It's awesome that you are enjoying it so much, and i'm thankful everything is good and healthy. your pics are so cute of your belly!!! It's amazing how God grows life in there. It's so amazing!

Anonymous said...

SO exciting! You are too cute w/ your lil' belly!

Anonymous said...

How fun to see a picture of our new neice or nephew!!!!! We love you guys and hope to see you REALLY soon!
Love: Kyle, Laura, Jaya and Tate

African Kelli said...

Congrats Steph! Wow. I am super excited for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...