Tuesday, November 15, 2011

DIY Chalkboard

<span class=

We have had Lot's of fun this week with our new chalkboard we made and installed in our dining room! I am sure some of you might recognize this large white picture frame that we have had and decorated around in each place we have rented. I got it at a garage sale for $1 about 5 years ago when we were first married. Is all we did was get a large piece of hardboard (same material as pegboard, but without the holes) cut to fit behind the frame, spray on chalkboard paint, and install it with wood connectors on the back. Viola!! We love it!

IMG_5894

IMG_5888

2 comments:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

So fun!

Kristin said...

This is wonderful!!!! I love it! If I could write on it, I'd write "We miss you and love you, Fevers! And Will, that is a great picture of Buzz that you drew! Good on you :)" So, consider it written since I can't actually come do it :) LOve you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...