Friday, May 13, 2011

25 weeks and feeling HUGE

25 weeks

Suddenly I am feeling like I have a lump in my lap all the time! This baby is sooo low! Actually there really is no lap anymore, it just keeps growing straight out. ha! I am loving it and feeling great and actually can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. Everything seems to be going the exact same as my pregnancy with Will. I feel like I am carrying it the same and just feeling hungry all the time...except my belly photos of 25 weeks I feel like are a bit larger this time around. Although I have not gained quite as much weight this time. I am up about 15 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. The weight seems to be coming much quicker toward the end of this second trimester then it did in the first. No real cravings, but foods that taste really good right now include: baked potato with lots of Earth Balance, buckwheat soba noodles with stir-fried veggies and shoyu, and obviously any fruit because that never changes whether I am pregnant or not. I could eat these foods everyday!...I could also eat ice cream or chocolate anytime as well, but trying to cut out most dairy again as I start to approach the 3rd trimester. :)
I did mention last time that we had an ultrasound and everything looked perfect. So things are pretty uneventful with an exception of lots and lots of kicking and little spasms inside my belly. :) We also found a wonderful doula in town who is also a personal trainer who has taught me some good ab exercises for pregnancy. I never know what to with my abs when I am pregnant...so she has definitely been a blessing! humm..anything else I need to add...nope, just feeling HUGE! Peace.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Steph,

You forgot to mention what you're having. Lol

STEPHANIE. said...

oh, haha. No we didn't find out what we are having. We just had an ultrasound to make sure that everything was measuring correctly and since I am having a VBAC to make sure that my placenta is in place. :) It shall be a surprise! :)

Kristin said...

you just look so cute sis :) Can't wait to meet this little one!!

yanmaneee said...

yeezy boost 350 v2
birkin bag
air max 97
air max 90
supreme clothing
kyrie 5
jordan retro
vans shoes
balenciaga
michael kors

mctele said...

replica bags wholesale in divisoria zeal replica bags replica bags from turkey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...