Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter with the Coulsons

<span class=

Celebrating Easter this year we joined my sister Kristin, Josh and Hunter for a couple days of fun and hanging out, going to church, and to the park, and grilling out. We talked a lot, laughed a lot, and really enjoyed being around each other. For those of you who may not know, they are soon moving to Sydney, Australia long term to further the Gospel of Christ!! Wahoo! I am super excited for them and the people down under and for all the experiences ahead. I am also mourning the time that I will miss with them. So who other than the Coulsons would I want to celebrate this holiday with. :) If you would like to check out their journey or if you are maybe interested in helping support them (for they still have some funding to complete before they can go), you can check out my sister's blog here.

cutie pie HunterIMG_5412IMG_5403my goofy boy!

Will adores his cousin Hunter. Although I only could get his attention for a couple pictures, Hunter on the other hand LOVES the camera. You can check out the rest of the pictures of our weekend here...oh and one more of the boys.... I am realizing that it is rare that I actually make it in a picture as I am the one behind the camera. oh well. :)

<span class=

Hope you all had a fantastic Easter Weekend!!

P.S. I went to Good Friday service at my Dad's church and watched a short film called "Most." Have you heard of it? Definitely check it out if you get a chance. Amazing Love.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...