Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We Love Monkey Joes!

Hello! We have been really busy around here. Not really with anything we need to be doing, but Thad was home for a long weekend and we have been having lots of fun. Yesterday for Memorial Day we went to Monkey Joe's here in Davenport and totally wore out Will with lots and lots of jumping and HUGE slides! He had a blast! Then after that we headed over to our friends house with our home group and some other friends for a pool party. I think Will would have stayed in the pool all day if we let him! He loved it! He loved jumping in off the side and kicking and paddling his arms in the floats. He also tried throwing several rocks from their landscape in the pool as well, but no worries...I stopped him. :) He was super worn out by the end of the day. I am really bummed that I forgot my camera, but I did happen to take a couple videos from Monkey Joe's. Of course the most hilarious things he did (like run full speed into a mesh wall and bounce back about 3 feet) I did not have the camera running. :( But I thought if anything the grandparents would get a kick out of these videos the most. :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

these are great :) Love them! Looks like you guys had a great day! Love you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...