Thursday, December 10, 2009

Creative Christmas Day 5- Yummies!

Row 1:Wheat-free- egg-free cookie cutter cookies, Pumpkin Bread with no sugar

One of my very favorite parts in celebrating the holidays are all the handmade goodies. These are some recipes I have collected to share with you. I have only made the almond butter balls myself so far. I make those many times though out the year, they are so simple! I may not get to all of these recipes this year but I definitely plan on making the peppermint log and the Italian Chard stuffing. Those look super yummy and unique. I also came across some yummy ham glazes that might be interesting to get creative with this year for those of you who have the traditional ham meal. Now I just made myself Hungary.
Have a splendid afternoon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...