Monday, July 2, 2012

Mouldable "Sand"

IMG_6440

Also known as Cloud Dough, it is mouldable, soft, silky, fragrant, fluffy...it is really quite interesting. No it is not really sand, but you can play with it like sand. It moulds together, but falls apart easily. Humm...not really sure how else to describe it.  You might just have to try it for yourself. It's only 2 ingredients! 2 1/2 cups of flour and 1/2 cup of baby oil.  I have also seen people add glitter to it. The baby oil is the best part. It makes it super soft, smells so good, and leaves your hands feeling all silky. 

IMG_6436

This kept Will busy for a while. I think a couple dinosaurs and other toys made it in the tub at one point as well.  I love that simple things like this with ingredients I have on hand create so much entertainment for these littles...oh wait, and for me. I was totally having fun squishing it between my fingers! Who wouldn't?!

IMG_6443

Kinda fun! :)

1 comment:

Rachelle @ Aud and Crafts said...

What a great idea! It would make a great gift for a 3 year old I know. Maybe add a few toys to it or things from the dollar store to mold, toy figurines, etc.

Thanks for sharing the post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...