Wednesday, February 22, 2012

40 bags in 40 days


Today is Ash Wednesday. Lent has begun and we are in a season of preparing for Easter! As I get older I have moved Easter to the top of my holiday favs. :) I have also never really enjoyed spring all that much, but it seems like more every year it feels so refreshing! I found a beautiful idea over at August Fields. I like to think of Lent as a time to grow closer to God; a time to give more to God. And 40 Bags in 40 Days seems like the perfect idea! Less of me; more of Him! I wrote down 40 areas of my home that I want to go through and simplify, and for the next 40 days leading up to Easter(not counting Sundays) I will fill those bags with stuff to throw away or donate to those in need. Yay! Here we go...

...oh and I found this. Wouldn't this be awesome to have!

And on another subject...Karlie is 6 months old today!...growing so fast. :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...