Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The 4-Minute Microwave Green Breakfast Muffin

<span class=

It was surprisingly delicious!! Go check out the recipe over at The Diva Dish. I know that cooking in a microwave is not the best way to get nutrients, but it was quick and yummy and made with clean stuff. :) I changed a few of the ingredients to use up what I had around the house; like kale instead of spinach, and frozen mangoes instead of peaches. It calls for coconut flour, which I was really excited about because I had never baked with it before. It turned out great! Will even liked it! It was a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be, so be sure to use a nice big mug. And next time I plan on adding all the delicious toppings that she did.

Look how big it is!..(I think that thing below his nose is reflection from the fork. Can't get rid of it. I need photoshop! )... :)
<span class=

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...