Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Totally Ridiculous Baby Products


Ok...I was literally crying because I was laughing so hard! Some of these links I found from parenting.com and some other random places. But the really funny thing is that these products are for real!..ok the really funny thing is that yes they are hilarious, but I am sure some would think of them as super useful. They would make life a lot easier and a lot more weird. Sometimes you just need a good laugh. :)ha.

baby bangs ...wow. really?


zaky infant pillow creeptastic!


hanging baby keeper very practical...hum.

the daddle love it!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Hilarious. It's a miracle we've made it thousands of years raising babies without these! ha ha

It's always my goal to see how little we can get by with when it comes to baby "stuff".

So crazy.

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud... Too funny Steph!!!!
Kari Osborne
Hope you are doing well.....

Morgan said...

Nice finds, Steph! Got a kick out of these!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...