Tuesday, December 14, 2010

We had so much fun Libby!

IMG_5236

Will and I had a great week last week. A good friend of mine that I met while living in the Quad Cities (now lives in Albequerque) was staying in Cedar Falls for a couple weeks...actually at my sister's house. :) how nice. So Will and I decided that we wanted to visit her for a couple days. We had a blast! Laughing, preparing food, eating, dancing, shopping, playing trucks, talking a lot, learning to crochet and so much more. You know you have a good friend when you haven't seen each other in over a year and you can just pick back up where you left off. "We miss you already Wibby."-Will...Here are a few pics of our good ol' time.

IMG_5229

blending it up...
IMG_5267

dip! Chai+balls=chaiballs :)
IMG_5274

laughing it up.
IMG_5279

doing research.
IMG_5271

IMG_5248

Libby's beautiful dish rag...almost done.
IMG_5269

my beautiful yarn..(only got a couple rows done.) ha! :)
IMG_5226

yummy lemon coconut bars (except we made them into balls)- recipe by Ani
IMG_5273

IMG_5237

...more pictures to be seen here.
Love you Libbs!..and thanks sis for letting us stay at your place while you were away. :)

1 comment:

Our Blessed Nest said...

Awww, yay!!! I need those pics from you since I don't have any other recent ones:) Thanks so much for coming to see me. I had a ton of fun...and I think we're going to be reflecting on and reliving that visit for, well, at least a year! Thanks for all the wisdom you shared, you enlightened me in more ways than one. Love you too. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...