Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Yes...you've got one.

Hello Hello-

Its been a while since I've posted, my apologies. I have not purposefully neglected the 2 of you who follow 'my blogging'. I wanted to clear the air a little bit. I know last time I posted it was about the Vertebral Subluxation. Well, lets dive into that a little more. I know some of you were thinking, 'man I hope I don't have one of those', but I have to tell you that there's a pretty good, if not definite chance you have one. I will explain why.
You may be asking, 'but Thad, how can I have one and not feel it?' Well, oh seeker of answers, did you know that there are nine functions of a nerve. And of those nine functions, only THREE of them have to do with sensation. Even deeper, what percentage of a nerve do you think deals with pain? Go ahead, submit a guess. 20%, 34%? Ok, I'll tell ya. NINE percent of a nerve deals with pain. The other 91% keeps your heart beating, your lungs breathing, your muscles firing, your cells communicating. Now, look back and think, is it possible for me to be subluxated and NOT know it?! I think you know the answer.
Now again, only a good chiropractor can find this subluxation. If you think you need a doc, check HERE. At this link you will find some of the best chiropractors in the world. However, if you are in the Des Moines area, I will be back in town in the fall...and we'll talk then :)

That's all I've got for now.

Thad

1 comment:

Morgan said...

That's what I was diagnosed with -- I'll wait until you guys get back this fall to spend the rest of my FSA $$ -- Please keep me updated on when you're back!

Morgan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...