Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Simple Raw Delicacies

IMG_3971


1- Carrot Truffles (as shown above); I like to juice carrots in the morning and needed something to do with the pulp...so I found this recipe in Gabriel Cousens "Rainbow Green Live Food Cuisine."

-2 cups carrot pulp
-1 cup carob
-1/2 cup raisins, soaked
-1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice

-combine ingredients. Roll into balls and chill. (I rolled them in unsweetened coconut for extra flavor)

2-Chocolate Mousse- (My inspiring friend Kathleen told me about this one)

-2 avocados
-3 medjool dates
-1 tsp. vanilla
-1 Tbsp. coconut oil
-2 Tbsp. cocoa powder

-put ingredients in blender, blend and put in fridge for a little bit.

3-Pecan Pie- ( This one is so cute!...I think I heard about it from Natalia Rose's "The Raw Detox Diet.")

-1 medjool date
-1 pecan

-Open a date and pit it. Place pecan inside and enjoy!...luv it! :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stephanie,
You're so sweet but you've got it backwards-YOU are the inspiring friend and amazing gal making inspired works of beauty. Keep it up, lady! and thanks for the shout-out! I love the first recipe-what a great way to use the pulp.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...