Monday, February 22, 2010

dreaming of sunshine...

mosaiceaf76631e9d53fe26273568ab33093b5753879d91. Bees on the Crocus, 2. Grass, 3. Blueberries on yellow #3, 4. Echinachia- Cone flower, 5. Summer Feet, 6. Pondering the summer., 7. refreshing lemonade, 8. Swimming Pool Pattern #3, 9. watermelon squared circle

I just needed some cheering up with summerish things. :) The winter seems to drag on this time of year and I am ready to see sunshine, flowers, and green grass. I have to admit it seems like about this time in February Thad and I start to rent movies and shows like The OC just look at lots of color, beautiful beaches and nice weather. Only a couple more months of cold...I hope. :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

this just made my morning :) I have been dreaming of summer and going outside to play, etc. lately. I can't wait to see all of this beauty hopefully soon! Miss you guys :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...