Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Coloring Book


I finally decided to finish my coloring book!...and I am super happy with the way they turned out. Each illustration is full of fun happy objects that are just waiting to have color added. Just in time for the early holiday shoppers. :) These would be great gifts, or just something fun for your kids to be creative with. I have printed 14 of my own illustrations. There is two of each illustration in each book, for double the coloring. (28 pages total) The cover is made of felt in various colors to choose from. Each one is hand cut and hand bound together with hemp and measures approx. 8 1/2 x 10. I have a handful for sale in my store right now...red, orange, green, blue, purple, pink, and natural. Click the link below to view a slideshow of what each of the 14 illustrations look like. Enjoy!...and be sure to leave a comment or email me if you have any questions or would like to make a custom order for a specific color.

2 comments:

Lora said...

wow.. that is so creative! i love it! blessings on your etsy shop! Lora

Mary Smith said...

Those look lovely!!! So colourful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...