Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Spring



I have been looking at a bunch of wonderful ideas that have to do with spring because I am so excited that it is finally here! Some days in the midwest it still does not feel like spring, but the sun has been shining this week and Easter is this weekend and it gets me in the mood. Below are a bunch of links to great websites, projects or etsy finds that have to do with spring. I did not want to forget these for future reference...so it is always good to blog and mark them down so I can find them again someday.

If you are growing anything you probably have these started already, but I thought this was a great tutorial that I wanted to remember.

 baby hat and  flower stacker toy....super cute for the kiddos.

Here is a great tutorial on how to Make your own kite.

   
...and we all know there will be spring cleaning going on at some point. Here is a spring cleaning guide, and a great idea for storing all the STUFF we have...
Also click here for yummy stuff...so cute! 

Happy Spring! We are off to Stillwater to see family...have a good Easter!

love-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...